Designed and developed for iOS, Fluxx fuses the chaotic and fun game play of the fantastic Target version of the game with ever changing rules, with offline and online features that fans have come to love in a Playdek game!
- Offline and Online play for 2-4 players
- Human and AI opponents
- Pass-and-play Multiplayer
- New streamlined rules
- Game Center achievements
- Universal App – play Fluxx on all your compatible iOS devices
- iPod 5 and iPhone 5 screen support
- Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
- Invite Game Center friends to online games
- Maintain multiple Saved games
- Online game timers
- Online player stats
- Localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch
- Card Gallery
- Rule Book
Looney Labs' goal is to create fun, which they have achieved with the popular game, Fluxx! A simple, yet engaging game that has sold nearly a million copies, Fluxx features New Rule cards that change the rules of the game and Action cards to create some chaos. Even the object of the game will change during play, as players swap out one Goal card for another.
- The Fluxx card game has earned the Mensa Select Award (1999), an annual award given to games that meet Mensa’s high standards of originality, playability and design.
- Star Fluxx has been featured on Wil Wheaton's popular board gaming web show, TableTop.
- The card game can be found at Target stores nationwide and a variety of other themes are available in thousands of game and bookstores worldwide.
Sign up HERE for Fluxx updates from Looney Labs.
How To Play
It all begins with one basic rule: Draw one card, Play one card. You start with a hand of three cards... add the card you drew to your hand, and then choose one card to play, following the directions written on your chosen card. As cards are drawn and played from the deck, the rules of the game change from how many cards are drawn, played or even how many cards you can hold at the end of your turn.
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 3rd generation
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iOS 4.2 or later
- Game Center Account required to view achievements
- Game Center Account required to play online
Fluxx at Target
Now available exclusively at Target stores, this new version of Fluxx has been designed specifically for the mass market. Packaged in a tuck box and simplified to contain only the four basic card types (Keeper, Goal, New Rule, and Action), 73% of the cards are fundamentally unchanged from the current Fluxx 4.0 game sold in game stores. The more complex cards in 4.0 have been removed, and 11 cards that have been seen before in other versions or as promo cards have been included. There are 16 all new cards, most of them Goals that combine long time Keepers in fun new ways. The Keeper artwork has been updated with new illustrations by Michael Hays.
For more information about the card game visit our friends at Looney Labs
The official Card List can be found here